Monday, December 17, 2012

Visiting!

It was the weekend again, and Peep and I decided to visit his family. He still wanted to stay with me for a bit, but he was really eager to see everyone and tell them about his adventures!

So, on Sunday, we drove North to Peep's family. We got lots of hugs from everyone when we arrived! Then Peep hopped up on the couch and snuggled with Rufus and Beep. Peep told them all about his adventures since he'd come to stay with me. Rufus showed off a sock that Lee had been knitting, which everyone admired throughout the day. It's so pretty, isn't it? Beep told Peep about the books they'd all been reading - adventure stories! The whole family loves books. Do you see them in the background there?
Catching up!
Everyone was so happy that Peep had come for a visit! There was a lot of hugging! Lee got first squishy hugs because she's the mom of the house!

I love you THIS much!

Then Alice joined in. Because how could she not? Everyone needs an Alice Hug! It's like a hug from sunshine and cherry blossoms with puppies and kittens on top!
Feel the love! Yay!

And then Lee said she needed to talk with Peep for a bit. So they talked...
Hmm. Really?
And they talked...
Yep! Really! And so what do you think of...
And they talked some more!
This conversation looks really serious. 
Lee was doing something really interesting and Peep couldn't figure it out. But Beep and Rufus had a pretty good idea and visited with Lee for a bit.


And then Peep went off to visit with more of his family, the bears! One little bear went right up to Peep and hugged him mightily. What a kind little bear! He really missed Peep a lot!

I'm so happy to see you!
Then another bear came to join in, and Alice gave Peep a festive ribbon to wear. Peep was so happy to see everyone and look his best with a new ribbon!

Yay, Peep! Tell us all about your adventures!

Peep talked a long time - he had so many adventures to tell! Finally, all the bears came to visit with Peep, Rufus and Beep. They hopped and bounced and hugged and danced and even sang! Everyone talked and visited and was so very happy the whole evening long!

Happy family!
It was such a wonderful visit! But then I had to go home because it was nearly my bedtime. I asked Peep if he'd like to stay with me a bit longer, and he hopped up and down and said YES! Then he made a beeline for my bag and jumped right in! After all, he explained, I still had two more appointments at the dentist, right? Peep is so very, very kind!

Although I am not looking forward to my visit with the dentist, I am very happy that Peep decided to stay with me a bit longer. We both put on warm things because it's winter outside and very cold. I took Peep out of my bag for some hugs and Lee snapped a picture! We will come back again soon!!
Squishy hugs from Red Kate! 
We got home and and took off our warm layers and got ready for bed. Peep fell asleep asking me what sort of adventure we should have next. He is so cute and curious! 

I wonder what kind of adventure will be next...?

No comments:

Post a Comment