Thursday, December 20, 2012

Movie Adventures!

Finally, Movie Night!

Peep and I had been wanting to have a movie night for so long we could hardly stand it anymore, and we thought tonight would be just right. I had my golden crown and was feeling much better, so I borrowed one of my favorites from the library! Have you seen this movie?
Peep will love this movie!
I also went to the store and bought some goodies to snack on while we watched. I even bought some Peep-sized goodies! We laid out a little picnic on the floor and I got out a huge, fluffy pillow and a warm quilt so that we'd be extra comfy.
Yum!
There were kumquats, which look like very tiny oranges and you can eat them with the peel on. Peep ate four right away! And we had tiny apples that tasted very sweet. I ate two! And we had nachos with blue tortilla chips! Peep thought the blue ones were much nicer than the usual yellow ones. Blue tastes better  than yellow. (Except for bananas. Those are pretty tasty.)

We even had a Peep-sized movie screen!

Then we snuggled under the warm quilt and the movie started.
Nice and cozy!
We watched a bit and laughed and then, all of a sudden, Peep's eyes got really big and he went very still. "Oh my GOODNESS!" he exclaimed. "The house is flying! The house is flying!"
A flying house! With balloons!
He was so excited! I had never seen him so excited. He was shaking all over! Then he started hopping and bouncing up and down and giggling and laughing.

"Kate! Kate! Can I fly, too? Can I fly like the house? I'm much, much smaller than a whole house!"

At that, I hopped and bounced and giggled and laughed, too!

Well, now. That's a whole separate adventure, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment