Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Work day

Peep and I would really like to post more adventures, but my job has been keeping me very, very busy.

This week, I am working from home and Peep is so excited! He got out some of his toys and clambered up onto the table. Then he asked me to snap this picture to post:

Let's play a game, Kate! Let's play!!
The little apatosaurus and the stegosaurus lumbered around, roaring and stomping across the table like Godzilla. The mighty clownfish swam at them! They were going to conquer the kitchen table and only the clownfish could stop them! They ran to the top of one of the computer monitors and the clownfish swam after them - then CRASH! Everyone fell down! Peep and I laughed and laughed! 

I suggested we have some hot chocolate and Peep agreed. It's a chilly day out and it was break time. Yay for chocolate! Even the little apatosaurus had a slurp! 


Peep and I hope very much to post another adventure for you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment